081: Hostfully The Digital Guest Book | David Jacoby081: Hostfully The Digital Guest Book | David Jacoby #podcast @Hostfully_ Join me as I chat to @davidjacoby on the best guest experience for your #HolidayLet @holidayletpod https://ctt.ac/yPdBx+ Click To Tweet
David is the co-founder of Hostfully, a digital welcome book that allows you to share key pieces of information your guest needs in the run up to their stay, as well as sharing information about the property itself and the local area, giving guests a great user experience and reducing time spent answering queries from guests for us!
It was such a pleasure to meet David and he shares some of his experience in the Holiday Let Industry on the podcast:
- We find out about David’s background and how he got started in the Holiday Let Industry.
- We find out how did Hostfully came about and what attracted David to the Holiday Let Industry
- David is one of the co-founders of Hostfully, and david introduces us to his partners in the creation and who are we likely to deal with as owners coming to Hostfully for support in set up/running of our digital welcome pack?
- We talk about how long has Hostfully been running?
- We look at how Hostfully works from the guest perspective
- We look at how Hostfully works from the owners perspective – benefits, ease of use, cost, easy to update, how to share with guests, how easy to and how easy it is to set up.
- We discuss pricing and payment and how it works for one unit and for Several units.
- We look at customisation and branding for Hostfully and how simple the process actually is
The Future of The Holiday Let IndustryThe Future of the Vacation Rental Industry is in The Guest Experience @Hostfully_ #HolidayLet #VacationRental Click To Tweet
During our chat David gave us his view of the future of the Holiday Let Industry – his Hostfully guest book is a real sharp focus on the guest experience and I wondered if he thought that was the key to the future of the Holiday Let Industry.
Having written extensively on Hospitality trends in the Holiday Let Industry, David gives us some insight into what was found in this super interesting survey and offers us the chance to download our own copy of the report:
As you may have read there are many changes to the laws concerning Holiday Lets / Vacation Rentals over in San Francisco and David is actually living amongst these changes and he and his fellow hosts and owners have been getting together, creating community and representing the owners and hosts in the area as these changes to local laws have been made. David also updates us on what’s happening and what has already been passed as law and asks us as to remember to work together as hosts and owners of Holiday Lets and Vacation Rentals when these laws start to be discussed in other areas. There is power in numbers!
“There is power in numbers and there is power in unity.”
—Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
We end with looking at ways to get in touch with Hostfully and David’s advise based on his experience for new and existing Holiday Let \ Vacation Rental Owners in today’s market.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the HLS podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode and I’m adding a few bonus episodes in the next few weeks and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Whilst you’re there, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other Holiday Home Owners find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite episode of the podcast is. Thank you!
Join The HLS Learning Hub
Join our membership site today where you have access to all our Free Resources for Holiday Home Owner!