Noisey guests can be a huge headache for owners in the short term rental industry. Andrew Schulz from Noiseaware along with Co-Founder dave Strauss are on a mission to change that ! They have created smart noise sensors which will alert you to any issues in your property, wherever you are in the world. In short they’re giving people the power to know the noise level at their property anytime, anywhere.
Or, as the guys both told me when I met them at the first London UK VRTech Live on 9th March, they’ve party pooping their way around the globe!
As Anthony Robbins says, “Why wait to be Memorable?” This type of technology, embraced before others can help you stand out and be memorable to guests, building bookings and when it comes to inviting past guests back – you will be remembered for the excellent, innovative service you offered last time they were there! It’s time to embrace technology and embrace change, the change element is something we owners are good at but in this instance we can use technology to our advantage too!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/holidayletsuccess/johnbower_yourwelcome_edited.mp3″ title=”073: The Guest Tablet | YourWelcome | John Bower” artist=”Holiday Let Success” image=”http://www.holidayletsuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/073-Yourwelcome.png” color=”#f20667″ background=”#6edcf5″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
In this episode Andrew Schultz joins me on the podcast – Andrew is the Co-Founder of Noiseaware, a new easily accessible product that prevents noise pollution with innovative technology and remarkable customer service.
In this episode we discuss:
- Tell us a little about you and your background and how you started out in this Industry and where you’re based. Andrew then Christine.
- You co-founded Noiseaware with Dave Krauss, tell us how you guys met and collaborated – What is the story behind Noiseaware, how did it come to be created? When did you get started?
- Christine, can you tell us about your role within Noiseaware and when you joined?
- Tell us how Noiseaware works for Vacation Rental owners/Hosts – who will benefit most from this device? Is it available worldwide? Talk a little on ease of use, cost, how easy to set up & where to place the device? How is it controlled?
- What if there is a one off loud noise – like a dog bark, or a child crying? Could something like that trigger a notification to you?
- What requirements – wifi? in property and on device? laptop/phone? How does it work for one unit? Several units?
- Do owners tend to tell guests they have Noiseaware? Is there anything for guests to worry about – is it intrusive at all – recording or could you as an owner hear what was going on? Would guests know it was there if they weren’t advised?
- As Noiseaware gets bigger and bigger and travellers become aware of its existence – if they were to look for it upon arrival, can’t they just remove it?
- What if I sell my property and buy another – can I take Noiseaware with me?
- Pricing and payment – is it a one off payment or a subscription?
- You’re partnered with Homeaway – any more partnerships on the way?
- What’s the future like for Noiseaware?
- From your experience in this Industry – do you have a guiding philosophy/principal that you think would help holiday home owners in today’s market?
- Where do you think the future of the Holiday let | Vacation rental industry is headed?
Claim Your Exclusive HLS Podcast Listener Discount:
If you’d like to know more about any aspect of YourWelcome you can get in touch using this link – ensure you use the discount code PODCAST during checkout for a huge 20% Discount as detailed in the show!
You can also follow the Yourwelcome blog on these Social Media Platforms:
Chat to John Bower direct firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you use a digital welcome book in your Holiday Let | Vacation Rental Business? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you use!
Want to take control of your Holiday Let | Vacation Rental marketing?